Valentine’s Day Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
We all know the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.
Valentines Day is all about romance, so romance your man with a picnic at the beach.
You, him, soft music, glass of wine and some Valentines Raspberry, White Chocolate Muffins.
- Two Cups SR Flour
- ½ Cup Caster Sugar
- One Egg
- ¼ Cup oil
- One Cup Milk
- 125g Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 100g White Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate hearts ( optional)
- Preheat Oven 200 degrees;
- Line cupcake tin;
- Add all dry ingredients;
- Add wet ingredients, stir to combine;
- Add raspberries and white chocolate to mix and fold through gently.
- Spoon mixture to muffin cases, bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add a chocolate heart on top for decoration ( optional)
Happy Valentines from us to you
From Miss Peta-Lea and Miss Shanny in the Kitchen