Spiced Christmas Carrot Cake
Just to spice things up a bit this Christmas…bake some spiced carrot cake to leave out for Santa.
- Three cups carrot (hand-grated)
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- one teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Three large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable or coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 45-60 minutes depending on oven.
- Wait for cake to cool completely and whip one tub cream cheese with 1 cup icing sugar.
- Cover cake with cream cheese frosting.
Leave us a message in comments and let us know how you go.
That’s all from Miss Peta and Miss Shanny in the Kitchen, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.