Fluffy Mandarin Pancakes
We are always grateful when one of our own donates fresh goods.
Fresh and home grown! can you ask for anything more?!
The benefit of cooking fresh onsite daily is the freedom to design our own menu.
We thought these fresh, juicy, sweet mandarins would go perfect in a batch of fluffy Mandarin pancakes!
This is a perfect recipe for a family weekend breakfast.
- 2 cups SR Flour
- Two eggs
- Two cups of milk
- 2 x teaspoon vanilla essence
- Four mandarins (peeled and chopped into small chunks)
- Butter (for frypan)
- Add flour, eggs, milk and vanilla essence to a large mixing bowl, whisk until combined.
- Once combined, stir in mandarin chunks
- Heat fry pan to medium high heat, add a small dollop of butter to coat the pan
- Add small scoops of the pancake mixture to the pan, and flip once bubbles start to appear
Once cooked, serve on a plate with some fresh mandarin slices to garnish!
Straight from the mouths of babes
“I love mandarins”
“These are yummy”
That’s all for now in the Kitchen from Miss Peta and Miss Shanny.