A Family Favourite
Spagetti Bolagnaise, would be fair to say is a family Favourite.
Its definitely a favourite here in centre.
This recipe feeds a family of 8 or 30 children.
Plenty to Freeze some for another meal.
- 3 x 500g beef mince
- 1 x jar of passata
- 1 x can diced tomatoes
- two carrots, grated
- two zucchinis, grated
- 1 x cup frozen vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper
- 1 x cup of water
- three packets of penne or spiral pasta
- Cook mince in fry pan until browned.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add passata jar and diced tomatoes, stir thoroughly.
- Add in carrot, zucchini and frozen veg, stir thoroughly.
- Add water, stir then let simmer for 10-15 mins, stir again.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a salted pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Once cooked, strain and stir through Bolognese sauce mixture.
“my mummy makes this!”
“I love pasta”
That’s all from Miss Shanny and Miss Peta in the kitchen