Creamy Chicken Carbonara
This delicious creamy chicken carbonara is quick ‘n’ easy and perfect for a warm winter’s night.
The recipe below is for a family of 6 or more, so halve the ingredients for a family of 5 or less.
- 2 x chicken mince packs 500g
- 1 x big punnet mushrooms
- one cup chicken stock
- 1 x 600ml thickened cream
- Half kilo of diced bacon
- An onion
- Salt and pepper
- Two cups of spinach leaves
- Two bags of pasta
- Start cooking your pasta while you make the dish.
- Cook chicken then place to the side.
- Cook bacon, onion and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Place chicken back in pan, add cream and stock, stir thoroughly.
- Bring to boil add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat until dish has thickened add spinach leaves, stir and serve on fresh pasta.
From the mouths of Babes
“I love bacon”
“this is yum”
“pasta! My favourite”
That’s all from Miss Peta and Miss Shanny in the Kitchen