Chicken Noodle Soup
A wonderful warming soup for the whole family to enjoy in these colder winter nights.
This meal is such a quick nutritious easy meal the family will love.
This recipe makes a big batch so you’ll be able to enjoy this over two nights or even freeze for a later time.
- 4 litres chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 bag of carrots (chopped into thin circles)
- 1 bunch of celery (cut into chunks)
- 2 potatoes (cut into little cubes)
- Noodles of choice (we used plain 2 minute noodles) The kids loved this type!
- 3 Chicken Breast
- Add stock, water and vegetables into large pot, start boiling.
- In separate pot put your chicken breast in, cover with water add salt and pepper and bring to boil.
- This will poach your chicken, after 15 minuts your chicken will be ready to shred and add to your pot of soup.
- Your soup is ready when your vegetables are soft, when you are nearing this point add 5 packets of 2 minute noodles (noodles only no sachet).
Straight from the mouths of babes
‘I love the noodles’
‘ this is yummy’
‘what’s that green stuff?’
Thats all from miss Peta-Lea and miss Shanny in the kitchen