A great lunchbox treat.
Homemade Blueberry Muffins are a great lunchbox treat to keep children satisfied during the day or;
a substantial afternoon snack to keep them going until dinner.
- 2 ¼ cups Self Raising Flour
- ¾ cup Caster Sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil or coconut oil
- ¾ cup A2 Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups Blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients
- Stir ingredients together thoroughly
- Using a tablespoon, spoon mixture into muffin tray
- Bake for approx. 15 mins on 180 degrees
“I love berries”
“The berries made it go purple”